As always delivered, the Creative Industry Summit is always setting the bar year on year.
This year, we are embarking on a transformative journey and making a promise to go sustainable event, and we want YOU to be a part of it
Our goal is to create a 100% sustainable experience, with a primary focus on reducing, reusing, and recycling plastic throughout every aspect of the festival, and to REPEAT.
The Festival is dedicated to fostering a culture of responsible consumption, and promoting a circular economy.
We aim to talk the talk and walk the walk
This year we partnered with Recycling market leaders to find alternative solutions to plastic, as well as being on ground to collect waste and to complete the recycling cycle
We are also committed to monitor and audit our Festival this year to set the example and the bar for ourselves next year and for the market as well
- Water Bottles will be collected to be recycled
- Disposable Cutlery, Cups, Plates single use will be minimized, Replaced by ecofriendly alternatives. Plastic items used will be sent to recycling
- Name Tags will be collected for second life
- Banners will be Upcycled and repurposed as School Bags
- Printed Flyers will be minimized and replaced by Digitalized by QR codes and screens
- Giveaways will be manufactured using ecofriendly items
- Garbage Bags will be collected to be recycled
WE HOPE THIS BECOMES PART OF YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE
PLEASE HELP US BE PART OF THE CHANGE DURING THESE TWO DAYS AND ONWARDS