She made her debut at the South by Southwest show in March 2016. Since then, she has become a much-sought-after media personality. She has done numerous press interviews, garnering over one billion engagements on a CNBC online coverage. She has also appeared on the most broadly viewed television shows including CBS 60 Minutes with Charlie Rose, the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Good Morning Britain with Piers Morgan, and has been a keynote and panel member at some of the world’s most prestigious conferences, and even addressed members of the United Nations General Assembly committee. Sophia was featured in AUDI’s annual report
For the First time ever in Egypt, Creative Industry Summit is bringing Sophia the Robot, one of Hanson Robotics’ most advanced, celebrated robots. and most popular Social Robot. She can carry a non scripted conversation, she collets conversational and emotional data and form emotional relations.
She made her debut at the South by Southwest show in March 2016, she has become the most sought after media personality since then.
- She also appeared on the most broadly interviewed TV shows:
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
- Good Morning Britain
- She has done numerous press interviews and Graced the cover and centerfold of ELLE magazine.
- Gathered over ONE BILLION views on CNBC online coverage only.
- Addressed the members of the UN General Assembly Committee
- She also acted and appeared in the movie The White King