Maritta is a Lebanese Canadian, award-winning, multi-faceted artist with a spectrum of talents encompassing:
- Singing : 17 private songs between album and singles most of which are filmed as Music videos https://www.youtube.com/c/MarittaHallani
- Acting :
- 2020 series with Sabbah Group – was Aired on major Arab Channels during Ramadan 2021
- Hikayati series with Marwa Group- currently airing on AlJadeed TV Lebanon
- Fixer : Maritta played a Cameo role as a Guest star in one of the episodes that were broadcasted on Shahid VOD
- Vlogging : MarittaMoments
- Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/MarittaHallani
- Example of Youtube vlogs (Maritta Moments) : https://youtu.be/_RFREvm7R34
- Mega Social media influence and clout with millions of fans across major SM platforms in the region.
– Instagram : https://instagram.com/maritta?igshid=16p4qv2lupiny
– facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarittaHallani/
– Tiktok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSVvkh9n/
- Judging young talent competitions
- Professional collabs with brands
-Key Brand Collaborations:
Tiffany & Co
Make Up Forever
- Motivational speaking
Maritta was born on February 1st, 1997 to Lebanese singer Assi Hallani and former Miss Lebanon Colette Boulos.
Being raised in an artistic family, art & music have always been an integral part of her life.
Maritta discovered her talent at the age of 5. At the age of 14, she began covering songs on Youtube, and after graduating high school in 2015, she released her first English single “Go”. A year later, Maritta released her first Arabic single “Chou Baddak”.
In August 2018, She released her debut album (MARITTA. The album comprised of 10 Lebanese, Egyptian and Algerian songs.
She has participated in major festivals and concerts in the Arab World (Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Abu Dhabi 2019 (where she sang the event’s theme song), World Youth Forum Egypt 2019, Middle East Music Awards Egypt 2018, Aghani Aghani Oriental Night 2016, One Lebanon Concert 2014-2015-2016, Dancing With The Stars 2015, and few more.
Moreover, Maritta has appeared on several TV shows on major Arab channels such as MBC, MBC Misr, MTV Lebanon, LBCI Lebanon, DMC Egypt, ONTV Egypt, Al Hayat TV Egypt, Abu Dhabi TV, Dubai TV, OSN, Rotana.
Maritta was also featured in the Huffington post as one of the three promising rising talents in the world among Dua Lipa and Charlie Puth (in February 2017)
In 2018, Maritta won 2 awards: Favorite Arab Music Artist at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, and the Middle East Music Award.
Maritta was featured on the cover of many well known magazines in the Arab world.